Golden Scute High Performance Protective Safety Glasses with Anti Fog Lenses and UV Resistant, Anti Scratch, 3 pairs (black)
Buy on Amazon
- Anti Fog and UV Protection clear Lenses keep eyes from harmful UV radiation and see much clear.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 and EN166-1F standards for personal eye protection and protect against impacts, dust and airborne particles.
- Soft nose pad, let your nose feel comfortable while wearing this glasses.
- The glasses feature a sporty, lightweight, flexible design that will improve your working experience.
- Fashion and stylish design, with wrap round shape, suitable for majority of people.
About Golden Scute:
Golden Scute Safety is a full-line supplier of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and has more than 20 years experiences of manufacturing PPE to keep worker safe. All PPE products are manufactured with our customers in mind.
Why you need to use safety glasses while working?
Safety eyewear helps to prevent personal injury and from an employer's view point reduces lost time and potential compensation costs.
Why choose Golden Scute safety eyewear?
1. Lightweight design-it makes you or your family will be happy to wear this eyewear to protect eyes against the impact;
2. Anti scratch coating-protects lenses from the scratch to make eyewear more durable;
3. Wrap around shape-provides a truly unobstructed and clear view, Stylish, sporty look and feel ,Suits a variety of face shapes;
4. UV protection-this eyewear designed for UV eye protection that are rated UV400 higher; that means they will block 99 to 100 percent of UV rays;
5. Anti fog coating-also known as non-mist coating, are indispensable for eye wear and externally located gauges and signs. The advantages of eyewear treated to prevent misting are obvious for many applications involving temperature differences and/or high humidity.
1. Avoid damage to lenses, keep the glasses away from perfume and other items that contain chemicals.
2. Do not leave the glasses together with hard objects or sharp objects.
Disclosure: This site receives compensation from some of the companies whose sites are linked to on this site.