Hobart 500570 Stickmate 160i
Buy on Amazon
- Dependable, reliable and rugged
- Easy to carry & store. Weighs under 20 lbs; 10 ft. (3 m) electrode cable with heavy- duty holder; 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp ; 6.5 ft. (2 m) power cord with MVP adapters for 120V and 240V .
- Easy, quick, reliable starts with hot start technology
- Up to 160A output. Welds up to 5/32 inch mild steel
- 120V/240V input power. Allows connection to 120 or 240V receptacles without tools
Works the first time. Every time. From the brand you know comes the most dependable, portable, powerful stick welder – even if you don’t use it every day. Easy, Quick, and reliable arc starts with hot start technology. DC output means fewer arc outages, less sticking, less spatter and best arc control. DC is the preferred output for the stick welding process. Nearly 100 pounds lighter compared to leading competitive machine so you can work smarter not harder by bringing the welder to the work. It's portable so it’s easier to carry and store. Features infinite amperage control for precise and accurate amperage control and heat output, adjust output by as little as one-amp increments. Weld up to 5/32 inch mild steel. Provides up to 160 amps. Features 120V/240V input power. Allows connection to 120 or 240V receptacles without tools with MVP adapters. Comes with 10 ft. (3 m) electrode cable with heavy- duty holder, 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp, 6.5 ft. (2 m) power cord with MVP adapters for 120V and 240V. Ideal stick welder for DIY, farm/ranch, metal art, maintenance/repair. Covered by Hobart 5/3/1 warranty.
Disclosure: This site receives compensation from some of the companies whose sites are linked to on this site.