TIG 160 Amp Torch ARC Stick DC Welder 110/230V Dual Voltage Welding Machine New
Buy on Amazon
- Powerful welder capable of welding up to 3/8" Stainless steel, Alloy steel, Mild steel, Copper, Cast Iron and Chrome.
- The full-size TIG & Stick platform, outperforming the competition on arc quality, voltage control, duty cycle and value.
- This is optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent.
- Dual Voltage Input (110V/230V) means you can plug into any common power supply.
- All machines tested in the USA, One year warranty.
TIG-160DC is a rectifier adopting the most advanced inverter technology. Welding power source can offer stronger, more concentrated and more stable arc. When stick and work piece get short, its response will be quicker. It means that it is easier to design into welding machine with different dynamic characteristics, and it even can be adjusted for specialty to make arc softer or harder. The machine can be for multi-use, and can weld stainless steel, carbon steel, copper and other color metal, and also can use for traditional electric welding. Specification • Processes: TIG (GTAW), STICK, ARC, MMA • Input Power: 110/230V/1phase/60Hz • Output Range: DC 20-160 Amps • Input Current: 37A(110V) & 25.8A(230V) • Rated Output: 25.2V & 26.4V • Duty Cycle: AC 230V/160A@60% & AC 110V/130A@60% • Dimensions: 16.6 x 7.5 x 11.8 inch • Product Weight: 14.5 Pounds What's Included • TIG-160DC TIG/Stick/ARC Machine • Professional TIG Torch Gun and Assembly 13 feet • Electrode Holder and cable10 feet • Work Clamp and cable10 feet • 110V and 230V Transfer Plug • 2 pieces of Electrode 1/8 in. • 2 pieces of Electrode 3/32 in. • 2 pieces of Tungsten 1/16 in. • Instruction Manual.
Disclosure: This site receives compensation from some of the companies whose sites are linked to on this site.