Instapark ADF Series GX990T Solar Powered Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with 4 Optical Sensors, 3.94" X 3.86" Viewing Area and Adjustable Shade Range #5 - #13 Bluish Devil
Buy on Amazon
- Solar-powered welding helmet with 4 arc sensors and auto-darkening filter and the largest 3.94" x 3.86" viewing area in its class
- Revolutionary new design with convenient external controls and adjustments for dark state, sensitivity, and delay without taking off the helmet
- Wide range of variable shade adjustment from #5 -#13 with a resting shade of #4 and lightning fast switching time from light to dark, 1/30,000 second
- Made of lightweight, yet durable composite material with a ratcheting headband and padded interior to ensure enhanced protection, consistent performance and maximum comfort
- Suitable applications include Stick (arc welding), MIG (Metal Inert Gas), and TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas)
Powered by built-in solar cells and 1 replaceable CR2450 battery, the Instapark ADF GX990T series welding helmet is equipped with 4 arc sensors that activate the auto-darkening filter to switch from light to dark automatically in a split second when an arc is struck. The auto-darkening filter greatly reduces the need to flip the welding helmet up and down between torch placements, which helps to boost productivity by reducing the stop-and-start time needed with passive lens welding helmets. Combining with Instapark's revolutionary new design with external controls and adjustments for dark state, sensitivity, and delay, these features greatly reduce the need for grinding and rework by increasing torch placement accuracy, thus saving time, effort and money.
Ergonomically designed and made of lightweight composite materials, the ADF GX990T welding helmet features a custom fit made possible by a ratcheting headband and padded interior. Its filter has a whopping 3.94" x 3.86" viewing area, the largest in its class, giving you a full view of your welding area and beyond with unparalleled optical clarity and complete UV/IR protection.
The ADF also has a variable dark shade adjustable from #5 to #13 with a resting shade of #4, suitable for most Stick, MIG (Metal Inert Gas) and TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) applications.
Cartridge Size: 5 ¼ X 4 ½ inches
? Viewing Area: 3.94" X 3.86"
Number of Arc Sensors: 4
? Light Shade: DIN4
? Dark State: Variable, 5-9/9-13
Shade Control: External
Sensitivity Control: low to high, continuous adjustment
UV/IR Protection: DIN 16
Power Supply: Solar cell and replaceable CR2450 battery
Switching Time: 1/30,000s, from Light to Dark
Dark to Light: 0.1 - 1.0 second, continuous adjustment
Tig Amp Rating: DC >5A, AC>5
Low voltage indicator: Yes
ADF self-check: Yes
Grinding Function: Yes
Disclosure: This site receives compensation from some of the companies whose sites are linked to on this site.