Jackson Safety Insight Variable Auto Darkening Welding Helmet (46101), HLX, 370 Comfortable Headgear, Ultra-Light Shell, Stars & Scars, 1 Helmet
Buy on Amazon
- 1 Jackson Safety Insight ADF Welding Helmets, HaloX / Case (Stars & Scars Style); Choose from grind and weld modes (use it for mig welding, tig welding and arc welding) on this value-centric welding mask
- This quality lens gives you a variable shade (9-13), wide viewing area (3.93" x 2.36"), sensitivity and delay adjustments, four (4) independent auto dimming sensors and easy-to-use digital controls
- Jackson Safety W40 INSIGHT Variable Auto Darkening Welding Helmet is compatible with the HLX100 and HSL 100 shells
- Gives you the compliance you're looking for, since it meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards and is CSA compliant
- The Auto Darkening Filter (ADF) enables welders to adapt to various working environments by controlling the shade of the lens, with adjustments for sensitivity from ambient lighting sources
Giving your employees just what they need to do their job well, efficiently and safely is a top priority. The Jackson Safety INSIGHT Variable Auto Darkening Welding Helmet does just that, with its high-performance WH40 Series Auto Dark Filters. These smart filters enable welders to adapt to the different working environments by giving them the ability to control the shade of the lens and by offering adjustments for sensitivity from ambient lighting sources. Plus, they have a wide viewing area that allows your team to see just what they need to in order to get the job done right. They offer sensitivity and delay adjustments, four independent sensors and easy-to-use digital controls, so that they can work efficiently and with precision. This welding mask is ideal for both industrial businesses and serious hobbyists. Jackson Safety WH40 Series welding helmets with auto-darkening filters are a great value. You get the high-level elements of a superior-performance welding lens (for mig welding, tig welding, arc welding and more), without the high price tag. The new Jackson Safety WH40 Insight Welding Lens offers an ADF with digital and multi-function controls for just about any welding job. You get excellent features and value for the price.
Disclosure: This site receives compensation from some of the companies whose sites are linked to on this site.