Designed from the ground up to withstand extensive use in rugged industrial and construction environments. It's also perfect for any home project.
- 50A dual voltage 110/220vac Digital Inverter Plasma Cutter (50A). Using this portable plasma cutter is cheaper than Oxyacetylene after just a few cuts.
- Less cleaning, maintenance, noxious gases, and less fire hazard. You have simply less overall work and a better, cleaner cut.
- The high Frequency DC Plasma cuts thicker materials than standard DC plasma cutters. Cuts faster with less distortion in the work piece.
- Optimized design based on state-of-the-art MOSFET transistors provides high power output for thick metal, as well as steady output for thin metal.
- The automatic 110/220-Volt dual voltage compatibility plus the user-friendly carrying handle enable easy cuts.
Input Voltages 110-220V, 1-PH, 50/60 Hz Input Current 110-220V, 1-PH, 20 A Output Current 10-50 A Duty Cycle @ 40°C (104°F) 60% @ 50A, 110V 60% @ 50A, 220V Dimensions with Handle 15" (381mm) L 6" (152.4mm) W 12" (304.8mm) H Weight 22.5 lbs (10.2 kg) Gas Supply Clean, dry, oil-free air Recommended Gas Inlet Flow Rate / Pressure 3.6 scfm @ 65 psi Input Power Cable Length 6' (1.8 m) Maximum Severance Cut Thickness* 3/4" MATERIALS CUTTING THICKNESS* Mild Steel Max. 5/8"(16mm) @ 50A Stainless Steel Max. 1/2"(12mm) @ 50A Aluminum Max. 1/2"(12mm) @ 50A.
INCLUDED:- Plasma cutting torch (1)