TIG Welding Tungsten Electrodes 2% Lanthanated 3/32” x 7” (Blue, WL20) 10-Pack
Buy on Amazon
- PREMIUM ten (10) pack of blue EWLa-2 2% lanthanated tungsten rods for TIG welding
- HIGHEST RATED and most reviewed tungsten electrodes on Amazon
- UNITED STATES based manufacturing & customer service staff are here to help you
- ELECTRODE SIZE: 3/32" x 7" or 2.4mm x 175mm
- FREE materials safety data sheet (MSDS) and certificate of conformance provided below in the product information, adhering to American Welding Society standard A5.12M/A5.12:2009
A welder's best friend, this ten pack of EWLa-2 blue 2% lanthanated 3/32" x 7" TIG welding tungsten electrodes will help you get the job done. Engineered to exact specifications, you can count on these long-lasting electrodes to perform during your most difficult welding application, time and time again. With reliable arc-striking and a low burn-off rate, these electrodes maintain the highest quality of arc while adhering to ANSI and AWS standards. Lanthanated electrodes are popular due to the relative ease of striking an arc and lower amperage required. They perform exceptionally well in both AC & DC applications. Sixty years of experience have culminated into these premium quality TIG welding tungsten electrodes, and you can benefit from that experience.
Disclosure: This site receives compensation from some of the companies whose sites are linked to on this site.