Hobart 500559 Handler 140 MIG Welder 115V
Buy on Amazon
- Welds 24 ga up to 1/4 in mild steel
- Processes Recommended-MIG-Cast Iron,Copper,Brass,Titanium, Magnesium Alloys. Flux Cored- Aluminium, Cast Iron,Copper,Brass,Titanium, Magnesium Alloys
- Operates off 115V standard household current
- Amperage output: 25-140; 20% duty cycle @ 90 Amps, 19V
- 5-position voltage control selector adds a smooth, stable arc at all welding thicknesses
Built with Hobart quality & durability, the Handler 140 is Hobart's most popular MIG welder. Operating on standard 115V household current, the Handler 140 is extremely versatile and perfect for the welder that wants to work on auto body, household repairs, farm projects or yard art projects. A 5-position tapped voltage control selector gives you the ability to fine tune your arc offering a smooth stable arc on all thicknesses. Built with an industrial cast aluminum drive system and a heavy duty work clamp, the Hander 140 delivers a wire welding package with industrial performance.
Disclosure: This site receives compensation from some of the companies whose sites are linked to on this site.