Extract-All EA44 Fume Exhaust Extractor Arm, 4" Diameter, 4' Length
Buy on Amazon
- Mounting brackets are heavy-duty welded steel
- Arms feature aluminum tubing, with heavy-duty flex hose at joints, swing a full 180 degrees from left to right
- A sealed, gas-assisted shock adds extra support
- External support design provides less resistance to air flow, less maintenance, and greater ease of use
- Industrial black textured powder coat paint finish; standard 3 year warranty
Designed for direct-source capture of various airborne contaminates such as welding fumes and powder mixing, Air Impurities Removal Systems Extract-All™ extractor arms direct hazard or nuisance contaminants away from the workplace - safely, efficiently, and cost-effectively. Moving this arm up and down is easy, the hood swivels up to 360 degrees for precise positioning, and all units swing a full 180 degrees from left to right, when wall mounted. There is no need to disassemble the unit to adjust the arm tension. Simply turn the easily-accessible knobs to tighten or loosen the joints, so that the arm remains securely where you put it. On 6' and 8’ long arms, a sealed gas shock insures that the proper position is maintained. Brackets that come with the unit provide versatile mounting on wall, ceiling, or stand. Arms are 4" diameter and available in 4’, 6’, and 8' lengths. Mounting brackets are heavy-duty welded steel. Arms feature aluminum tubing, with heavy-duty flex hose at joints. External support design provides less resistance to air flow, less maintenance, and greater ease of use. Finish: industrial black textured powder coat paint finish.
Disclosure: This site receives compensation from some of the companies whose sites are linked to on this site.