Lotos LTP5000D 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Dual Vol
Buy on Amazon
- Compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum
- Pilot arc torch efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag;PAPST advanced German cooling system
- MOSFET transistor produces a uniform output to enable cutting of thin metal and can reach high power output for cutting thick metal
- Dual voltage capability allows the machine to run directly on 220V 50/60 Hz power, or on 110V 50/60 Hz with the use of a pigtail (sold separately)
- Includes a plasma torch, ground clamp and cable, air regulator, air hose, and air hose connections. Suitable for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc.Input Current:20A
- 50 Amp Digital Inverter Air Plasma Cutter
- Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/220V 50/60Hz)
- PAPST Advanced German Cooling System
- Max Severance Thickness: 3/4"
- Max Cut Thickness: 1/2"
Since 2000 Lotos operated by Zion Global LLC introduced Inverter Technology in welding and cutting machines. Lotos Plasma cutters are designed especially for businesses and DIY (do-it-yourself) users, while fully accommodating the demands of professional operators.
Disclosure: This site receives compensation from some of the companies whose sites are linked to on this site.