Lotos CT520D Plasma Cutter Tig Stick Welder 3 in 1 Combo Welding Machine, 50Amp Air Plasma Cutter, 200A TIG/Stick Welder, Dual Voltage 220V/110V
Buy on Amazon
- [Plasma Cutter] 50AMP Plasma Cutter Current Output; Max Ideal Cut Thickness: 1/2" ; Max Severance Thickness: 3/4"; Compact Plasma Cutter Has a Handle for Portability and Uses Non-Hazardous Compressed Air to Cut Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild steel, Copper, and Aluminum;
- [TIG Welder] 15-200AMP DC TIG Electric Current Output. Quality TIG welding on Stainless or Steel and Precise Welding of Thinner-gauge Materials;HF; Both HF start hand torch control and Support Precise Foot Pedal Welding Heat Control(Foot Pedal NOT Include).
- [Stick/MMA Welder] 15-200AMP DC Stick/MMA Electric Current Output; Easy ARC Start,Stable Welding Arc,Deep Weld Pool and Beautiful Welding Shape; Adjustable Hot Striking Arc Current which Can Greatly Improve the Arc-Starting Function; Suitable for Welding with Different Kinds of Acid or Basic Electrode;Power efficiency: 85%
- [Dual Voltage] Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/220V 50/60Hz); Dual Voltage Capability Allows the Machine to Run Directly on 220V 50/60 Hz Power, or on 110V 50/60 Hz with the Use of a Pigtail (sold separately)
- [Include]: Buy with Confidence as We Offer 30-Day 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee and 1 Year Limited Warranty; Power Supply; Cutting Torch; Tig Torch; Sitck/MMA Welder Torch; Consumables; Ground Clamp; Air Filter and Regulator; Argon Regulator; Connections;
The LOTOS CT520D multipurpose 3 in 1 unit offers a variety of multiple welding and cutting functions. It is able to cut various types of metal up to 1/2" with the 50A plasma cutting function. In addition, this unit can switch between DC TIG Welder and DC STICK Welder quickly and easily. With a hand carrying weight at 32lbs, this unit is portable and reliable featuring a duty cycle of 60% at max amps on all processes. An optional foot pedal is available for purchase.
Disclosure: This site receives compensation from some of the companies whose sites are linked to on this site.